New builds are called weather-lab. The old turn-back-clocks builds are no longer supported and will not be updated. Please make sure you are using the weather-lab builds for the latest updates.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Weather lab simulation with various devices showing the current status of the selected location.
- Wind vane - shows the direction that the wind is blowing
- Anomemeter - spinning cups show wind speed
- Thermometers - circular and vertical with rising mercury
- Sunrise and sunset detected for current location, with environmental lighting directed based on current sun position.
- Rain and thunder sound effects
- Clocks displaying current local time
WebGL version is at https://levidsmith.com/games/weather-lab
Originally - Turn Back the Clocks
Simple clock simulation, originally made in an hour for 0hGame jam 2013.
Updated in 2019 to add real time display, updated textures, camera movement, sound effects, and clock second hand.
Click download now to get access to the following files: